Rochdale ESOL Advice Service
Part of the Work Health and Skills Team in Rochdale Council.
Making it easy to sign post learners to all ESOL provision within Rochdale.
What do they offer?
- A single point of access and referral for anyone requiring ESOL provision
- Signposting learners to the best ESOL courses and other services to meet their needs
- A centralised waiting list for ESOL learners
- Working in partnership with key providers: Hopwood Hall College, The WEA & Talk English
- Identify gaps in provision and inform providers what courses are needed
Follow this link for more information on the website: